This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Invisible Woman

I love this one! To all my favorite mommies...



H/t Barbara at Mommy Life

7 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you. I saw her once at a Women of Faith conference. She is an awesome speaker and this message particularly hits hmoe right now with all teens in my home..and all men in my home. I feel invisible so often and need to always remind myself that I work as unto the Lord...Thank you for posting this!

Renee said...

This just touched my heart so deeply. Thank you! I needed this today.

Kelli said...

Thank you. So much.

Michelle M. said...

My MIL sent that to me a while back. Thanks for sharing it.

Leah in Iowa said...

Great video! Great story! Great reminder for all moms! And man - she has a great hairstyle!! =)

Happy New Year, Julie!

Kim said...

Oh Julie--
What a wonderful speaker and what a wonderful message. I so needed to hear it after all the stress of pulling together the holidays this year for my family. I too feel invisible some days with my boys and even my husband, God love them all!

I can go to bed now, with encouragement in my heart.
*smiles*
Kijm

gemma said...

Julie,

How great that was. And such perfect timing. I wasn't feeling so much invisible as I was feeling like a piece of furniture - - functional, comfortable and part of the landscape. Happy New Year.