This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, Maybe...

They didn't have the right answers, so I just picked the closest ones and came up with this:


What Your Home Says About You



You come across as somewhat intellectual. You can be quite insightful at times.

You have poor hygiene, whether you know it or not. Time to clean up your act!

You are a very domestic person. You enjoy decorating, cooking, and making things homey.

You are a very nurturing person. You find meaning in taking care of others.

You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.

You are a very self sufficient person. You can get along well without much help.

Your friends see you as honest, humble, and responsible.

What Does Your Home Say About You?

What the answers really were:

1. How many books do you have out in the public areas of your house?

* You have a small bookshelf
* You have a few bookshelves
* Just a few
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! I have several bookcases! With piles and piles of books "artfully" stacked.

2. What would a guest think of your bathroom?
* It's pretty disgusting
* It's spotless
* It's normal - a little messy but usable
Well...It's not white glove, I suppose "messy but usable" would suffice.

3. How would you describe your kitchen?
* It's stocked with spices, cookbooks, utensils, the works!
* It's empty
* You have a couple cookbooks and appliances
Not enough cabinets and "good buys" overflowing to the counter tops.

4. Do you have any plants or pets?
* You have several or many
* You have at least one plant or pet
* No
I have a smelly old cat and a neurotic dog and a solitary pleco. I don't qualify that as several.

5. Do you have any artwork on your walls?
* Yes
* Not really
Artwork is an opinion. I have maps and pictures of the boys. I have calendars, bulletin boards and a white board. Is that "functional art?"

6. What would someone see in your fridge?
* A well stocked fridge
* Hardly anything
* A half full fridge
Not enough shelves--really! It is not that there is too much food--just lack of space in a very small fridge. We are woring on replaceing that!

7. What color group best describes your walls?
* Neutral colors
* Warm colors
* Cool colors
* White
There is this new color. It is called "Paint Me!!" After painting the boys room the rest of the house is screaming.


What does your house say? I'm sure it is nicer than mine.

2 comments:

Barbara H. said...

LOL! I did this some time back. I had some of the same results but some different ones. These quizzes often don;t have exactly the right answer for me, either.

Renee said...

Our houses sounds quite similar but I have to admit...my bathroom is really in need of cleaning! Guess I better go off and do that - LOL.