This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Metal Are You?

I don't know if the description fits, but I've been wearing a lot of copper lately. I like gold and silver, but feel copper to be a bit more casual and quirky and unexpected. (I'm not hip enough to be quirky and unexpected, but I can pretend!! ) I've also taken to wearing a color green that looks good with copper. I also like the look of antique brass and gunmetal, but not finding a lot out there I like. I've got the findings to make my own, just need to sit and do it.




You Are Copper



You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.
You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.
You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.
People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.



What did yours say?? Do you wear much jewelry?

1 comment:

luvmy4sons said...

Once again..not a shocker...I was copper same as you! LOL!