This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

1. Please don't tell how messy my house is while I sit here with my computer.

2. Can you live without coffee in the morning?

3. The color purple makes me want to prepare my heart!

4. I have a craving for pumpkin frozen custard.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it on Friday night or Sunday morning.

6. Eyes are the the window to the soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my guys, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the garage and Sunday, I want to see Boo participate in the Third Grade Mass!

Find more people filling in on Friday or join in!

Image courtesy of Anna Cervova at Public Domain Pictures.net

8 comments:

BookPsmith said...

Absolutely must have some kind of caffeine in the morning. I am trying real hard to ignore the mess around me too but I'll give in any second now or I'll go crazy.

~Andie's adventures in Listland~ said...

*whispers* I'm with you on number 1 ;) Ssshhhhhhh x

It's Just Me ~ Katie! said...

I've always loved Friday nights with Saturday mornings waiting in the wing. Oh an a good cup of coffee to boot! Take care with hopes your weekend is good to you,
Katie

luvmy4sons said...

I confess I have become addicted to my morning mocha with soy milk...I don't know how it happened but it has! LOL!

SQUELLY said...

I love your Friday fill-ins; always so true! I am very much with you on 1+2

thornesworld said...

Happy weekend!
FF#6

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love Fridays because they lead to the weekends! I always enjoy my good cup of coffee every morning. Hope your weekend is a great one!

Winging It said...

These are great! I want to try one! You find the best stuff!

And anything pun'kin is A-OK in my book!


Congrats to your son!