This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winter


Depending on where you are, winter means different things. You may be buried in snow or be looking at bare, gray ground wondering if the green will ever come back again, let alone flowers and vegetables. You may be blessed to be in warmer climes where snow is a rare treat.

Whatever your circumstances...Can you hear winter in the beauty of Vivaldi?



Hold on a little longer. Spring is not far away.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Lovely post. Thanks Julie.

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks! Beautiful...spring...yes...we got an early dose of it last night with high winds and thunderstorms that knocked out our electricity...still it was 64 degrees...and I knew that winter was not done yet, but it was a nice foretaste of spring!