This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 13, 2009

Daybook...April 13, 2009...


FOR TODAY ...April 13, 2009...

I am thankful for...My Redeemer.

I am thinking...that Lent seemed so long and went by so quickly at the same time. Alleluia! Alleluia!! He is risen indeed!!!

Outside my window...grass that needs mowed. Ugh! From winter to spring in a snap.

From the learning rooms...back to the daily routine. During Holy Week we focused on other things. Thinking ahead to how we will wrap up "the year." We are very eclectic, but I still need to document for my peace of mind.

From the kitchen...Back to healthy, more fruits, veggies--lots of stir fry this week. I'm sure there will still be chocolate available. LOL!

I am wearing...soft cottony comfies.

I am creating...I learned how to knit!! I'm just practicing every chance I get--no big "project" yet. Still making cards and jewelry too. Trying to crochet, but my arthritis/carpal tunnel is protesting. Knitting seems to be less stressful.

I am going...to ballet and back, to ballet and back, to ballet and...well you get the picture.

I am reading...Understanding Four Views on the Lord's Supper

I am hoping...for some good news this week about something that would affect our whole summer.

I am hearing...the quiet of my home--not completely quiet, but cozy.

Around the house...maybe some paint in the living room?? I think I must be getting crazy again. At least I didn't try it during Holy Week.

One of my favorite things...YARN!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:blood work and a mammogram.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

6 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope you get that good news. Must be something important for sure. Have a great Monday!

luvmy4sons said...

I am thankful for your lovely comments on my blog over the weekend! Is that YOUR dog? My a big one! Praying for a showering of blessings on you this week1

lisaschaos said...

What a bust week it sounds like! Love your dog!

DebD said...

great Daybook. Yes, Lent seemed to fly by this year. I can't believe its almost over. I'm going to miss the rhythm.

Buttercup said...

I'm hoping for good news for you, too and trying to go the fruits and veggie route, too. The latter has been hard with lots of candy in the office.

Erna said...

We are also returning to a regular homeschooling week after a focus on Christ's death & resurrection.

Have a great week! It was nice to stop by & read your Daybook. :0)