This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 20, 2009

Daybook...April 20, 2009

I just found this--unpublished. So humor me for tossing it out there.
Late today...life is speeding up and I am not keeping up.

FOR TODAY ...April 20, 2009...
Outside my window...Bright, cook and windy. I can smell the recently mowed grass.

I am thinking...How nice a cup of tea would be.

I am thankful for...getting caught up on our school records. Only five more weeks left! We are taking a large break after that.

From the learning rooms...One is doing math, one is playing the piano.

From the kitchen...cookies done for Roo's class to take to the nursing home tonight. Cookies for Boo to share with his class. Last class of the school year at church.

I am wearing...baggy tan capris and a messy black t-shirt.

I am creating...continuing to practice knitting. Working on some new cards.

I am going...to be heading out soon. Ballet for Boo, costume fitting for Roo, PSR for both boys afterwards.

I am reading...Classical Music for Dummies. It is helping me keep up with the boys.

I am hoping...for a better night's sleep tonight.

I am hearing...Roo tell me me a story. He says his hands are tired and needs a piano break.

Around the house...Trying to declutter. Thought that might help before painting.

One of my favorite things...warmer days!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:Catching up with blogging. I've not been doing as well as I thought I would after my break.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Very nice, I enjoyed your picture as well!

lilly said...

A very pretty picture. And all I can say...you are one busy mom! Good for you!

luvmy4sons said...

A busy blessed life you lead. Thanks for stopping by my place and leaving your kind comments. I look forward to warmer weather soon!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love warmer days too. We had 3 and now it's chilly and raining again. By Friday we should warm up again.

Barbara H. said...

That book on classical music sounds about my speed. :-) I've been wanting to go over some favorite pieces with the boys but haven't know quite where to start besides with some favorites of my own, but I've forgotten a lot of what I knew about them.

Buttercup said...

So nice to hear about your plans for the week and glad your plans include more blogging. I'm in a decluttering mode, too.

It's Just Katie! said...

I enjoyed your reads. Take care and have fun!
Katie

heidi @ ggip said...

I'm glad you posted. :)
This post makes me want a cup of tea too :)

SQUELLY said...

I think I night make a cup of tea too! I love smell of freashly mowed grass! That picture is beautiful too!