This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, April 27, 2009

Daybook...April 27, 2009

FOR TODAY ...April 27, 2009...Can you believe we will be leaving April behind this week? One third of the year 2009 is already gone. How does that happen. I'm trying to catch up.

I keep saying I am going to spend time catching up with my blogging buddies and I don't feel I'm doing a great job with that either. Such is the life of a mom, I guess.


Outside my window......"and the rain rain rain came down down down so Piglet started bailing..." Feeling like we better start bailing soon. We've missed a lot of bad weather and I am grateful. But I certainly hope everyone else is okay. I know there were tornadoes not far from us last night. 'Tis the season for twisters. Sigh...

I am thinking...I haven't started any projects I'd planned for the last few weeks. School is taking up a lot of time and energy.














I am thankful for...a patient husband who helps with the house.

From the learning rooms...marching forward in the face of Spring Fever. Mom is the worst culprit for not wanting to do our work.

From the kitchen...eating on the fly tonight. Grabbing a bite between dance and church. Last time we should be doing that for a while. A nice roast and trimmings for tomorrow.

I am wearing...my jammies...does that count as a uniform for me???

I am creating...Still messing around with knitting. Learning. Things have been too cluttered to drag out my beads. Sat down to do cards yesterday. Spent time instead with the husband. I think it was a good change of plan. :)

I am going...to get more blood drawn tomorrow. Yuck.

I am reading...Inkspell.

I am hoping...to get it all together one of these days.

I am hearing...noise off the highway.

Around the house...I think everything is just going to be on hold until school is done.

One of my favorite things...the art gallery. We have a phenomenal one and I spent a few hours there alone on Sunday while waiting for Roo.

A few plans for the rest of the week:A couple friends may swim float stop by this week. Need to figure out a nice lunch.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...It's in Swedish which gave me a smile for the blustery day...



Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

9 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

What a fun post! I love Winnie the Pooh! When we went through our videos to get rid of some I wouldn't let the boys throw out all my Pooh videos! I still know all the songs by heart! I can't believe it is the end of April either. My eldest finishes up his first year of college this week! I can't believe it! We are winding down school with some subjects finished off...blessings to you today sister! Great post!

Michelle M. said...

I love these posts. I can't believe April is almost over. I feel like I have lost a month. :)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

April really has flown by and it won't be long now til you have summer break. We've had 4 days of warmth and sun. Tomorrow we'll have lots rain and cooler temps. I'm just thankful for a few summerlike days.

Wendy said...

Loved reading your Daybook! I've been battling a little Spring fever in our homeschool, too, and it's nice to know I'm not alone. What do you think of Inkspell, by the way?

Renee said...

Wonderful and fun post! I loved the video. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Mrs.Pogle said...

It's pouring down with rain here in the UK, too :lol:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Enjoyed your daybook! Thanks for posting.

Carrie said...

The rain is crazy here too. I am ready for some sunshine.

IRENE said...

I so much like Winnie the Pooh! Have a nice, Spring like May!