This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Getting back to this too!

1. Apparently there's some sort of parenting manual, but I haven't found it.

2. I love a sunny day.

3. 2009 is on fast-forward so far.

4. More yarn!!--that was it.

5. For too long I've been unhealthy.

6. I am not obsessed with knitting; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spaghetti and meatballs, tomorrow my plans include knittingand Sunday, I want to knit some more!



Friday Fill-Ins is found here

3 comments:

Ms. Bar B: said...

I love yarn too!! I don't knit though... I crochet =)

luvmy4sons said...

My favorite was the parenting manual...wouldn't that be nice? LOL!

Michelle M. said...

I love that fill in. What a great idea.