This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, May 18, 2009

Daybook May 18, 2009


FOR TODAY ...May 18, 2009...

Outside my window...green leaves, a view of the street. I've moved my computer in my big painting/organization project!

I am thinking...there's a lot to do in the next three days!! Still digging out of my project--living room and bedroom are chaos, but I've found my clothes. Laundry and packing need done.

I am thankful for...my husband who let me paint and make a huge mess, who bought me new shelves!!

From the learning rooms...three days left, but who's counting?

From the kitchen...hot dogs for lunch--Julia Child, I am not today.

I am wearing...still in jammies!

I am creating...working the same yarn with different size needles. Interesting and educational. Love knitting still.

I am going...oh gee...where am I going??? Oh that's right--dance!

I am reading...#28 in the Morland Dynasty series--The White Road. Number 31 is out in hardback and number 32 is out in November!

I am hoping...that I can make a difference today.

I am hearing...someone whistling and calling their dogs that got lose. I just watched them run by. I think I like this new view!

Around the house...chaos...praying for the piles to diminish today.

One of my favorite things...my new paint color in my room. Who knew paint could help my attitude SO MUCH!! I'll post a picture when I get more work done.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Organize. Laundry. Pack. Drive. Wait. Organize. Laundry. Pack. Drive. Wait. Organize. Laundry. Pack. Drive. Wait.

Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

7 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Paint does a lot for one's outlook! Sounds like you have a great new view.

luvmy4sons said...

Sounding good over at your place-in your heart and in your house! You go girl! Always good to change perspective and get a new view!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I wish I had half your energy. Doing all that seems like an unsurmountable task to me, but one that is needed for sure. Maybe next year. May all your piles disappear quickly.

DebD said...

I can't wait to see the new paint. I'm rarely Julia Child.

Leah in Iowa said...

So happy your painting is done, and that it's given you the motivation to get organized and tidied back up. Keep up the good work!

Carrie said...

What color did you paint your room? I'd really, really like to paint our living/dining room and I really, really need to paint Becky's room, our bedroom and the"library".

Michelle M. said...

I was thinking the other day that I want to surprise my hubby and paint his office when he is away on one of his business trips :) I think that would be a lot of fun!

Thanks for your prayers for my mom!