This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, July 6, 2009

Daybook...July 6, 2009


FOR TODAY ...July 6, 2009...

Outside my window...the gorgeous weather continues...I am loving this!

I am thinking...I can't confuse the boys' lunches this week because only one boy is going to be out of the house.

I am thankful for...the fact my drive time is decreased by over an hour every day this week!!

From the learning rooms...Boo is having a week off of everything. He needs a break. Roo is still at summer intensives. He's really learned a lot.

From the kitchen...maybe spaghetti and meatballs today--crockpot version.

I am wearing...denim shorts and a t-shirt--lots of work when I get home!

I am creating...still working on some knitting that I started in May...not a lot of time lately to get the needles clicking and clacking.

I am going...to put the living room to rights in the next two days!!

I am hoping...Roo's demonstration on Friday goes as well as Boo's did last week. I am so glad they were not at the same time.

I am hearing...morning noises--love the comforting sounds of my family.

Around the house...still wading through the chaos.

One of my favorite things...lunch with my husband. We went to a wonderful restaurant last week--food was superb, service was really top notch, and the company...just the best. I am married to a great guy.

A few plans for the rest of the week:Trying to find the living room floor, driving, drinking tea with my husband on the patio.

Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Buttercup said...

So glad to share your day and week with you. We've had lovely weather here, too, and I've enjoyed being outside tremendously.

luvmy4sons said...

Always love your lists. I find them calming! LOL! I am crocheting myself right now..an afghan! Blessings!

gemma said...

Hope the holiday was a great one. Sounds like it to me. Have a wonderful week. I especially like the tea on the patio moments. Enjoy

Renee said...

I really enjoy reading about your days. Hope all goes well for Roo this Friday!

Renee said...

Julie, thanks for your kind words about Eddy. I really appreciate them!