This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!


Enjoy & stay safe!!



Count your blessings & remember they are a gift!


5 comments:

Buttercup said...

So much to be thankful for! Wishing you a very happy 4th.

luvmy4sons said...

Thank you. Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday as well...many blessings to count! Thanks for stopping by and catching up!

Kim said...

Hope your day is wonderful!
*smiles*
Kim

Barbara H. said...

Happy Independence Day to you, too!

Tracy said...

Happy belated fourth!!