This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

I haven't done Friday Fill-Ins for ages! These looked fun.

1. He was a HOME!!!

2. Sitting on the patio at night with my husband is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is the guy I married.

4. I do not like housekeeping to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be very scary.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my sons because my husband went to bed before all of us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my guys, tomorrow my plans include driving Roo to dance and clearing my craft area and Sunday, I want to sit on the patio with my husband (he's been gone a week & I'm glad to have him home if you couldn't guess!

4 comments:

Lulu said...

we are both lucky to be married to our best friend...

My entry is here!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sounds like a great weekend. You are very blessed to have a friend in your husband .

Barbara H. said...

Love #3 especially!

I don't care for housework, either.

Janet said...

Have fun on the patio!