This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, September 14, 2009

Daybook...September 14, 2009

FOR TODAY ...September 14, 2009...

Outside my window...gray and damp. A good day to sleep.

I am thinking...I wish life would slow down.

I am thankful for...my husband.

From the learning rooms...Bible study includes Know and Grow - Understanding God, Famous Men of Rome, The Book of Virtues, The Children's Book of Virtues. And much more to keep us busy.

From the kitchen...spaghetti and meatballs.

I am wearing...my exercise clothes, still...I need to get that changed.

I am creating...continuing to knit, trying #35 needles--they're huge.

I am going...to auditions with the boys tonight.

I am reading...more books than I should.

I am hoping...Roo is not going to get sick today. Boo has been sick and is finally improving. Roo's turn may be coming. I'm letting the boys sleep late today. We've had too much activity and they just may be run down.

I am hearing...creaking beds.

Around the house...same song, next verse...

One of my favorite things...Republic of Tea's Maté Latte.

A few plans for the rest of the week:catching up on record keeping, hopefully getting some long overdue mailing done. I have a few things that have been sitting waiting to be sent.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...the boys two years ago. My how they've grown. In a couple weeks I plan to up date this photo.



Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I love the picture of the boys. What a perfect keepsake for fall.

Buttercup said...

I'm trying to slow things down too and focus on things I need to do for practical reasons, e.g., work; and things that I need to do to grow, e.g., prayer and times with friends.

DebD said...

Great picture.. I love pictures of siblings walking together in the woods. Hope the auditions went well.