This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Strolling down memory lane with three that are favorites.

Hope your Valentine's Day is lovely.








7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Valentines Day is a very happy one!

Buttercup said...

Thanks for the Valentine gifts. It would be great to be at the Opry hearing Randy Travis. Wishes for a very sweet day.

Barbara H. said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

luvmy4sons said...

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day! Blessings!

Kim said...

Thank you for the Valentine's Day songs. They are appreciated.

Renee said...

Great songs~ Happy Valentine's Day.

heidi @ ggip said...

I hope you had a good day! We did!