This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, March 29, 2010

We Fall Down



Palm Sunday was yesterday...are you ready for Easter?


We Fall Down

We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of
Your Mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
We fall down
We lay our crowns
At the feet of Jesus
The greatness of
Mercy and love
At the feet of Jesus
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
And we cry holy, holy, holy
Is the lamb


4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We all have had those spammers trying to leave replies on our blogs and I have done the same on mine -- putting approval first on the comments. I do appreciate this holy week...it gives us one more chance to put forth an effort to renew ourselves a bit before the grand celebration of Easter.

luvmy4sons said...

Beautiful! Beautiful!

heidi @ ggip said...

I know this one!

Mariel said...

oh, these are beauiful...as is the one on the Passion of Christ. The comment link is not working on that post so I wanted to post here to let you know it blessed me. Thanks for sharing it.

Hvae a blessed resurrection day!