This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alleluia! Alleluia!! He Is Risen, Indeed!

Arise My Love



May the joy of the Resurrection of Christ be yours today and every day.

8 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Easter !

luvmy4sons said...

He is risen. He is risen indeed! Happy Easter sweet sister.

Buttercup said...

Wishes to you and your family for a blessed Easter.

gemma said...

Happy Easter Julie. He is risen indeed!

Barbara H. said...

He is risen indeed! Hope you had a great Easter.

Mariel said...

praise God! Hope you had a blessed Resurrection Day!

heidi @ ggip said...

Happy Easter!

Michelle M. said...

Indeed He is Risen!

Blessed Bright Week :)