This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, July 2, 2010

Away...

I will be without internet for the most part for the next four weeks. All is well, just away from connectivity and going at warp speed.

Count it all joy,

Julie

6 comments:

Renee said...

Wishing you all a wonderful four weeks. Miss you but so glad to hear all is well!

Barbara H. said...

Have fun!!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope that means some vacation time for you and that you are enjoying summer. Take care and blessings for a safe and happy time!

luvmy4sons said...

Praying all is going well.

gemma said...

Aren't you back yet? I MISS you!!!

Eyvonne said...

Hi Julie. I was just reading some comments from previous posts on my blog and saw yours. Wanted to stop by to say Hi.

Sorry for the reason you have to moderate comments. Some people are just thoughtless (and others, just mean I guess).

Anyway, I enjoy reading your posts and hope you're enjoying your "time away".

~Eyvonne