This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Surprisingly Correct!

Spent a lovely day at home with my dear, darling cave troll husband. I'd marry him all over again! And I wouldn't trade my engagement ring either. Ran across this quiz, and low and behold...their answer matched up with ours.








Your Dream Engagement Ring Has an Oval Diamond



An oval diamond is classic enough to reflect your femininity...
While being unique enough to show off that individual style you've cultivated
Your creative side will be delighted with the amount of twinkle your diamond showcases
And your ring's unique design will go well with all that artistic jewelry you've collected!


1 comment:

Buttercup said...

So nice to see you posting. Happy spring wishes!