This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, March 21, 2011

Daybook...March 21, 2011


FOR TODAY ...March 21, 2011...

Outside my window...My windows are open!! I love this weather! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, there is a light breeze! Sounds like the beginning of a cliche, but I will take it.

I am thinking...of making a large change in the way we do things around here. There is the potential for upheaval and drama, but the end goal is a little more peace and family time.

I am thankful for...a husband who lets me work out my thoughts out loud. Children who are ready to take a leap of faith and trust our judgment.

From the learning rooms...Roo is working on Italy; Boo is learning about Ireland. Reports at the end of the year.

From the kitchen...TBLTs for lunch...Turkey bacon. My sandwich will be with rye and some feta cheese, because I'm just crazy like that.

I am wearing...clothes from doing yoga.

I am creating...a bag, two shawls, some scarves and socks! Has anyone else done this type of knitting?

I am going...to finish what we started, but start gearing up for a new plan.

I am reading...the same books I was last week.

I am hoping...that I speak with gentleness, but remain firm in my convictions.

I am hearing...BIRDS!!

Around the house...hopefully we can get into the garage soon to sort and organize.

One of my favorite things...music. My husband hooked up a CD player in my room so I can have my music when I want.

A few plans for the rest of the week:much driving, rehearsal for Roo, a show at the end of the week.


Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more daybookers.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always love the format for the day book. I do knit shawls but try to finish one before beginning another. The only unfinished project in the basket right now is a throw I started crocheting 2 summers ago. I prefer knitting. I do hope your Monday is a great one.