This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Five

There's a lot that I think I want to say. But there is a lot to do today. What I will say is that I have no doubt that I am where God wants me to be today.

But truly...I wish I was on a beach. But God does know best.

One thing there is no doubt I am glad I a was wrong about at 12, 18 and 28 is that I am very, very glad I am a mom. And just in case anyone wondered, my boys were very planned for. No surprises. At least as far as the due dates. Raising children is fraught with surprises!!

So for today you get five pictures!

Every fall I take pictures of the boys. I used to use them as my blog headers early on. Here are the parting shots from the last five years:

2006

2007


2008

2009

2010


Hope your Friday is fabulous!

Count it all joy,

Julie

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope your Friday is a Fantastically fabulous one too! I enjoyed the pictures of your children growing up there today.

Barbara H. said...

What a neat idea! That fourth one looks like a painting.

gemma said...

Fabulous Julie. God sure knows what He's doing doesn't he?