This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tocata for Tuesday

Amazing! That just doesn't seem like it could be possible. Enjoy!



H/T to Barbara at Mommy Life!

5 comments:

Renee said...

That is amazing!

Nezzy said...

Now, if that ain't something ya don't see every day!!! Absolutely amazin'!!! :o)

This Ozark Farm Chick is so glad I popped in here.

God bless ya from the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

Barbara H. said...

Wow! Amazing!

Tracy said...

Lovely!!

Renee said...

Hi Julie, thanks so much for stopping by and for your prayers. I'll be in touch soon.

Happy Easter to you and your family!