This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.~~Lin Yutang

Happy Mother's Day to all of my favorite Mommies out there, whether your babies are still hiding out or have been out for years and years. Hope your day is filled with love and beauty.







3 comments:

Buttercup said...

The "Muthahood" clip really gave me a smile. So nice to see you posting and hope you have a wonderful day.

Barbara H. said...

I had a lovely day. Hope you did, too!

gemma said...

Hope all is well - miss you