This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, March 10, 2014

Daybook, March 10, 2014



FOR TODAY ...Monday, March 10, 2014

Outside my window...It is still dark, thanks to the time change.

I am thinking...I have much cleaning to do today.

I am thankful for...Boys that are able to help lift, carry and lighten the load.

From the learning rooms...The oldest is ploughing through his work in order to be able to leave in June. The youngest is ploughing through his work to see if I will really allow him to be done when the work is done. And I will. No one should be punished for finishing a job. Math and reading are year-round here, but the other subjects...done is done.

From the kitchen...I'm visiting Pintrest when I'm done here.

I am wearing...something warm.

I am creating...I just got done making a tunic for the oldest's performance a week ago. I will be picking my first quilting attempt back up. I really want to finish some (okay, several) knitting WIPs.

I am going...to drive the oldest this afternoon, just like I always do. Driving to dance, driving to dance.

I am reading...Just raced through Marie Lu's Legend and gave it to the youngest. Debating between Daughter of the Forest and A Song for Summer .

I am hoping...

I am hearing...the clock tick, the furnace run and a few neighbors leaving for work.

Around the house...Lenten cleaning.

One of my favorite things...My new sewing machine.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Same song, next verse.

 Have a joyful week!!


Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook to find more Daybookers.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I always enjoy the daybooks. I need to do some Lenten cleaning here. Haven't started yet but the good thing is there is still time. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Renee said...

You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. It is so good to read your posts!