But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
What a great picture! Summer is gone, here already...cool and cloudy and gearing up for Fall. Our hot, water, days are long gone. Thanks for sharing-- *smiles* Kim
LOL! That is a ton of fun! A long, long time ago my cousins and I decided that a roll of plastic found in the yard would work as a slip-n-slide. Yeah, no. Love your WW!
24 comments:
Looks like fun!
OMG! Haha..he's enjoying for sure!:)
Mine's up as well!
What a refreshing...looks like he's having fun!
Mine is up in Photographic Memories.
Oh yes, we love the slip 'n slide here too. Happy WW! :)
Good capture of the action!
Have a nice WW!
Looks like someone is having a joyful day! Fun fun.
Fun picture! I like your new blog template!
I miss having fun like this.. great photo :)
What a great picture! Summer is gone, here already...cool and cloudy and gearing up for Fall. Our hot, water, days are long gone.
Thanks for sharing--
*smiles*
Kim
Hehe that looks like fun!!
That looks like a lot of fun!
Happy WW
Great action shot. And it looks so refreshing.
Great photo. Thanks for sharing. Happy WW. Mine is up too.
ooooo...that looks like fun! Wish I could join in! :)
my kids, loved to do thesame thing. great shot.
Mine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life Memories. Hope u can visit me.
Wow! Great shot!!! :) Happy WW!
LOL! That is a ton of fun! A long, long time ago my cousins and I decided that a roll of plastic found in the yard would work as a slip-n-slide. Yeah, no. Love your WW!
There's some fun right there!
No need to beat the heat here today...it's snowing on some of the mountains around us. LOL!
I soooo want summer back. That looks like fun.
That is an awesome photo
LOL, that's too funny! What a great shot. Looks like a fun day!
Happy WW!
A great way to keep cool it looks like fun.
That looks like lots of fun!
so fun! hope your week is going great for you friend, kathleen :)
Post a Comment