But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
I don't know what this guy is. Any answers?
For more Wordless Wednesday participants visit the WW HUB.
Yes, I'm pretty sure that is an iguana. They are arboreal and diurnal herbavores (they live in trees, are conscious during the daylight hours, and are vegetarians).
Hmmm, I seem to know entirely too much about iguanas LOL!
15 comments:
Hmmm, looks like an iguana, maybe?
Happy WW.
Oh wow! What a cool photo!
Happy Wordless Wednesday :)
He's big...that's what he is.
I'll tell you what he is - he is very relaxed. Ha!!
Love this.
And I like the Rbt. D. Foster quote. Think I'll 'borrow' it if ya don't mind. : )
i do think its an iguana too!
happy WW!
No idea, but I'll bet he eats a lot of bugs! He's cute, in a reptilian sort of way.
cool one for WW! mine's up too hope you can drop by...
nice shot.. mine is up at http://canofthoughts.com
happy ww
He's something I wouldn't want to find in my tent! I can't quite decide if he's relaxed or alert - waiting for his next victim. Happy WW...
CREEPY! Yep, he's creepy.
Do stop by my W W share, won't you?
I just love your photos, especially the one of the lions lying on the rock.
Come visit and have a joyful WW!
Yes, I'm pretty sure that is an iguana. They are arboreal and diurnal herbavores (they live in trees, are conscious during the daylight hours, and are vegetarians).
Hmmm, I seem to know entirely too much about iguanas LOL!
Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*
Great pic!
My son thinks it is a blue tongued lizard. It is a lizard...Love your pics!
Great shot.
Post a Comment