Found this at Hope Stamps Eternal...it's just the kind of thing I think is funny.
Put The Big Red Button on your site
How far did you click?? I'm not telling. Let me just say...
...there is an end. Just sayin'...
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
5 comments:
Okay...I got to the 8 by 16 size square and said I didn't care enough to carry one..but still I am dying to know what is at the end. Too funny!
I couldn't find the end. It just kept repeating! I gave up :)
I couldn't find the end. It just kept repeating! I gave up :)
I give!!
LOL! I adore this thing! I have to show it to my son! I am fixing to turn the PC over to him, and I am going to get him to try this!
BTW- I went all the way to the big rectangle of multiple buttons!
xoxo,
Maria
Post a Comment