This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gobble Gobble

A friend of mine was making a little dessert/craft to take to a book study group. She was trying to explain them to me and I must have had a puzzled look on my face. So when she made them she shared a few of her labors with the boys and I.




Be warned!!

I have to tell you that they are really sugary and one of the cookies alone would have been plenty, but "I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"

"Gobble, Gobble, indeed!!

I will probably try these for Thanksgiving but they are cute just for autumn!

7 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Those are adorable...they look cute and VERY delicious! Hmmmm might have to be bad if I ever ran into one and taste it! LOL!

Michelle M. said...

Wow- those look really fun for kids... and adults, too. :)

Linds said...

They look brilliant! Very clever - I would be gobbling too, I confess...

gemma said...

great for the Thanksgiving table!!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!

Renee said...

So cute! Great for this time of year.

Soul Pockets said...

Those are so cute!