Try, try again...Right?
So many changes. Allowing myself to put off much. Many false starts. Many revisions. Many recreations of self...definitely a work in progress.
Two moves. Several job attempts on both my part and my husbands. Two children, grown and flown. Parenting does not get easier as they get older...that's all I got on that right now.
Sometimes I feel like a pioneer in a covered wagon (but with a bathroom, a modern kitchen and a computer), traversing the land. Leaving fragments of my life behind. Dumping out what seemed so necessary at the start. Holding on to things I probably should have let go of.
There's a lot to do today, but I felt drawn to peek in here again. If you have a spare prayer, I would take one...there's a few hitches in my git-along and I really need to get moving forward.
This Lent has been an eye opener already.
I'd like to spend more time here again. That would be nice.
Today, from my table, I see mountains, hear so many birds, see one of my cardinals visiting a feeder and see a beautiful forsythia.
Counting it all joy,
Julie
1 comment:
I will be saying a prayer for you and hope things work out for the best. Your view from the table sounds beautiful. No forsythia here yet, but it is warmer and raining.
Post a Comment