This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grains of Gratitude

For forgiveness, grace, mercy compassion, patience, from My Father, my husband, my children and my friends I am grateful beyond words.

If I owe you a phone call, a card, an e-mail, or a response of some sort, thank you for bearing with me. For some reason this week I could write a post about coffee, chocolate & pumpkin but not an e-mail. I could write about apple peelers, books and menus but not about what’s going on. And there is a lot going on. Maybe I can get that out this week, it’s like it is all stuffed in a closet—that door is going to get opened and all the junk is going to tumble out. So once stuff starts falling—look out!!

Please be in prayer for sweet Ashley, little Lindley, Kelli, Heather, my forum friends B, S & T who are on my heart with various needs.

I’m grateful I started this blog and joined this meme. I am grateful for Christine at Brady’s Bunch who came up with the idea to start the week with Grains of Gratitude.

With heartfelt prayers that YOUR week will be full of abundant blessings.

Always In Him,

Julie

4 comments:

Coach J said...

You know, I think we all know that you are processing everything's that happened. And you will talk about it when you are ready. :)
I've been busy, but I'm catching up. I look forward to pumpkins, chocolate, coffee, and apple peelers. :)

Kelli said...

Hey sweetie! You may be able to email, but if you want to pick up the phone, go ahead!

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi julie:
just do what feels right to you. don't worry and feel like you owe any emails etc.

so glad to see you wrote a gratitude post today :)

thank you for blessing my life.

still in my prayers, kathleen :)

Renee's Ramblings said...

Stopped by to catch up on your blog. Thanks for sharing your blessings. Pumpkins, chocolate, coffee and apple peelers can make for some pretty interesting reading! :)