This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mudbath

Aren't mudbaths beauty treatments?

wart hogs

2 comments:

Coach J said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This beholder thinks that the mud baths for them aren't doing the trick. They fall more into the "interesting" category rather than the "beautiful" category for me. :)

luvmy4sons said...

Aren't they beautiful? LOL!