My youngest is home. He is still having seizure-like episodes, but they seem to be diminishing in the strength and length. While there were some truly, superb people at the hospital, there were those who caused it to be a very upsetting experience. Things got worse in the hospital, not better. Some new problems were created. I will try to expand on that later, if I am able. We are just grateful to be home with our boy.
We still believe that God is in control of all of this. Nothing has surprised Him in anyway, but we do believe there was definitely a spiritual component to all of this. Each member of our family has struggled with odd health issues over the last eight months. Our youngest has had the worst of all the trials. But God is a great and awesome God and we will continue to praise Him in all things.
He has put wonderful people in our lives--those we know personally and those people who we have only met via this odd thing called the internet.
On a physical level we will be pursuing a second opinion and some other guidance. Please pray for the right people to be put in our path, who will focus on what will help not what will give the enemy a foothold. We are praying for a little medicine to be necessary as possible.
On a spiritual level, we are not letting our guard down and will continue to beg prayers from anyone who has some to spare.
Again, many, many thanks.
With much love and joy (trying really hard to find it, but am finding it!) in all things.
Julie
...Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.Job 1:21(KJV)
...But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9(NIV)
7 comments:
I'm thankful your son is home and in good health. Thank the dear Lord for his many blessings. I'm very well acquainted with seizures as one of my granddaughters began having them at 6 months old. After many years of different meds and doctors she has one now that will controls them for the most part. She's 10 now and maybe due to meds, we really don't know, is inhibited as to what she can do. Thankfully though she is a survivor and one that I'm proud to call a granddaughter. I'll continue to keep your son and you too in my thoughts and prayers.
I am saying a prayer for all of you right now.
Thank you for the update! You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Stopping by to say hello. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
praying without ceasing Julie. Hope all is better if not well.
Praying for all of you. Hope all is getting better.
Happy Fall Julie. Hope all is well. Love you
Post a Comment