This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Birthday today...almost forgot...

For the record, it is Poochie's birthday. Since Poochie already treated herself I was not much in to mood to pile on the puppy treats and goodies. Now my boys kinda think I am mean. Poochie thinks I am mean. (Actually I don't think she "gets" the birthday thing. She just knows she's in trouble. I never got the whole pets are like people thing. ) So we will just say "Yay! Poochie's five!!" and leave it at that. Exciting, I know.

Although I will say PetSmart sent her a birthday card with a nice coupon for a toy though, so we will add that to the next outing list. She still has her toy from last year. Gotta say she takes care of toys!

Happy Birthday Poochie-Poo!!

Stay out of the snackies I have to put on the table for the company tonight!!!

No comments: