This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, February 15, 2007

20 Questions

Twenty Questions again! And it's all about you.

I found this at Amy’s Random Thoughts and borrowed it. Thanks Amy! Anyone’s welcome to play!

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
I make my own & therefore EVERYTHING is important. Don’t I sound like a snob??
2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Cheesecake of any flavor.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
I've made ornaments, afghans, scarves, blankets and sometimes I bake. And I make cards!
4. What's your favorite holiday?
Passover (But if you ask which I make the biggest mess over…now that would be Christmas. Figure that out.)
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?

To the county fair to see my niece show in her first horse show.
6.What was the best party you've ever been to?
I really don’t like parties. I avoid them if I can and it’s been years since I’ve really enjoyed one. I’m kind of a hermit and like one on one or couple get togethers.
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
Outside a friend’s lake house on the deck. Less than 50 people. Sister made the dresses. Mom made the cake. Dad (and Mom) catered the food. Fall, simple, affordable, sweet, memorable.
I got my veil caught in the rain gutter.

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
My husband still loves me. Warts, weight, idiosyncrasies and all.
9. What's your favorite romantic song?
I Cross My Heart—George Strait
10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
Don’t need one…like my DCG
11. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
Madeleine Stowe
12. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
Sean Connery
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Galadriel
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
Happy Days
15. Which character would you like to be?
Marion—“Sit on it, Howard!”
16. What's your favorite girl's name?
Ariana or Isabeau
17. What's your favorite boy's name?
Noah (after of course the two names my boys have, which I’m not sharing.)
18. What's your supermarket of choice?

Sadly…Wal-Mart
19. What is your best character trait?
Determination
20. What is your worst habit?
Being compulsive

If you read to the end, feel free to grab it & participate too. Let me know if you do!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

This is great! Love the sound of your wedding. Ours was simple too. I think I'll do this one, at a later point.

Blessings to you.

DebD said...

It was so nice getting to know you a little better. Someday I may borrow this and use it on my blog too. ;)