This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Tapir Sweethearts

15 comments:

Rav`N said...

aaaaaw how cute

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

They're so cute. They look like they're wearing diapers.
Mine's up too.

Gattina said...

I like the comment of Friday's child, lol ! Never thought about diapers, but now I think she is right. Anyway it's a very cute picture !

Rose said...

What a sweet picture.

Biker Betty said...

Ahhh, what a cute Valentine Day post. They are so cute. Happy Valentine's Day.

anyhowblogs said...

sweet. even the animals are getting into the mood!

Wendy Ann Edwina D'Cunha e Pereira said...

so absolutely sweet & lovey dovey...

tatnlace said...

Ahhh, makes you feel the love!

Donna said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; I guess those two look good to one another.

Beckie said...

awwwwww~soooooo cute! Love is in the air today.

Happy Valentine's Day! Mine is up too at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

btw..I love your quote at the top!!!

Write From Karen said...

Awww, true love!

Happy V-Day!

Hootin'Anni said...

I didn't know they could be marked those colors!!! I learned something today, thanks to you!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day...
my
Valentine
Wordless
Wednesday
is
Posted!

Raggedy said...

Great Picture!
Happy Valentine's Day!
My WW is posted.

whenn said...

It's very cute, but what is it?

Happy WW Valentine's

Liza's Eyeview said...

oh, I love this photo. how sweet!