This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Scarlet Macaw




14 comments:

KC said...

beautiful
Happy WW

MamaArcher said...

those are some very beautiful birds!

Shiela said...

Love it. So colorful.

Happy WW!

Kristi said...

Those are beautiful birds. I love the vibrant colors. Thanks for visiting me today. Have a great day.

allisonsays.com said...

Oh they are GORGEOUS! I just love parrots and, really, all birds. There is an amazing albino peacock at my local zoo that I look for every time I am there!

Happy WW :)

Amy-happy momma said...

Gosh! These beautiful photos make me homesick - Brazil(Amazon) Growing up, our family actually had a Scarlett Macaw of our own. It could mimic almost any sound. More than once my mother would run to answer the phone that only sounded like it had rung :D!

Happy WW!

luvmy4sons said...

I love your wordless Wednesday pics. I am such an avid animal lover. They always cheer me! Thank you! Beautiful!

June said...

They're one of my favorite subjects to photograph...full of color and antics. Nice shots here!

The Q Family said...

Thanks for stopping by.

It's amazing how colorful the bird is.

IRENE said...

Lovely! He created so much beauty in every blink of the eye.

Tink *~*~* said...

They're just beautiful birds. The colors are brilliant. I think I like the blue the best.

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Jenileigh said...

Gorgeous

Green Eyed Girl said...

Love the colours! Great shots.

Kim said...

Absolutely stunning. Isn't our God creative?
*smiles*
Kim