This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Friday, July 18, 2008

Faith Lift Friday: You are My All in All



You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I get dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

Sung by Nichole Nordeman
Written by Dennis Jernigan

Visit Sheryl at Taking the Challenge for more Faith Lift Friday participants.

4 comments:

freetofly said...

This mirrors (or echoes I should say!) some very recent conversation btwn the Lord and I! Thank you for reinforcing and elaborating on it!

May your weekend bring refreshing and revelation which strengthen and encourage your life and your family!

xoxo,
Maria

Sheryl said...

Those words are so beautiful, Julie! Thanks for ushering in the weekend in such a lovely way.
Have a blessed one.

luvmy4sons said...

Love this song. Thanks for blessing me. Have a great weekend. Hugs comng your way!

Coach J said...

I like this song!