From a sentimental mommy to anyone else who knows where I'm at right now. This song always melts me. Where does the time go? I sure do miss Winnie and the Hundred Acre Wood crew.
For my boys:
Kenny Loggins cartoon version with Amy Grant
Kenny's acoustic set
sniff...sniff...
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Return to Pooh Corner
Labels:
Children,
Count it all Joy,
Memory Lane,
Music,
Talking to Myself Online,
Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow. You know how you are always telling how perfect my timing is...well you too! I just bought some Winnie the Pooh scrubs YESTERDAY, and as we stood in the check out line I started singing "up down touch the ground puts me in the mood..."and my youngest says, " We're in public mom. Not in public." I LOVE Winnie Pooh! I told him everyone does! LOL!
Sniff--can't hear Kenny Loggins and not end up bawling.
The passing of years is truly bittersweet.
*hugs and smiles*
Kim
Julie, this has always been one of my favorite songs! Time flies by so quickly.
I had forgotten about this song! It's so pretty.....makes me want to cuddle my girls and read to them!
Post a Comment