This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Big Kitty Kitty













9 comments:

ARCHITECT said...

beautiful and big kitty happy ww! my wordless entries are here and here

http://www.sweetprettynaughty.blogspot.com
http://www.memoryfilled.blogspot.com

Nancy Brown said...

Those are great shots. Thanks for sharing

CK-II said...

That's one real big kitty indeed. Happy WW! :)

luvmy4sons said...

Don't they look cute..but I know He is fierce. What is that he is playing with, a toy or flesh? LOL!

Carrie said...

Great pictures! He sure is beautiful.

Jenn said...

Big and beautiful !!

gemma said...

I am speechless over the beauty of the beast!!

Just a play on words. I love this place Julie. You have so many wonderful interests and they are displayed so well.

Hope your week-end is a good.

Joyful Days said...

Sorry it took so long to respond. He is playing with a piece of fur. He washed it thoroughly and then chewed and swung it around. Several of the big cats had similar items.

It was a very exciting day in the big c@t house at the zoo.

Julie

ARCHITECT said...

please visit my wordless wednesday.. its up already.. i will not be able to log in tomorrow (Oct 1, 2008)thats why i'm visitng all you guys today..
My entries are here. and here

sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots