This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Kind of Sweater Are You?




You Are a Cardigan



You are traditional, old-fashioned, and even a little conservative.

More than anything else, you are a creature of habit. You haven't changed much over the years.

You shy away from flashy ideas, people, fashion, and foods.

You have simple tastes. You go for established quality and longevity every time.



Or I don't like to shop and go with the simple, tried and true, don't have to think about it kind of clothes. I wasn't really surprised about my results.

What kind of sweater are you?

8 comments:

mum2brady said...

I thought I'd be a cardigan too, but I'm a striped sweater :) Who knew I was so daring ;) Thanks for the smile this morning ;)

Michelle M. said...

I'm a Turtleneck Sweater: "
You are sophisticated, streetwise, and even a little cynical.
You are quite cultured, and you don't fall for gimmicks or trends easily. You are naturally chic. You have a urban, cosmopolitan style. And you know that the secret to looking good is not trying too hard!" That sounds like me-- although, a lot of the time I wear the same exact sweater :) That doesn't sound too fashionable to me. haha!

Thanks for the nice distraction.

Barbara H. said...

I got the same results, no surprise. I did find it funny that for "You are traditional, old-fashioned, and even a little conservative." they would put the picture they did with that of someone's cleavage hanging out there. Doesn't quite fit the description!

Carrie said...

I am an argyle sweataer. It says."You are contemplative, brainy, and serious.
You don't take much lightly - life is too important for that.

You are a very determined person. You don't let anything stand in your way.
You think out your actions and act deliberately. You don't waste time, money, or resources."

I like the way that sounds, but not sure it's me.

Joyful Days said...

Thanks, Barbara for the heads up. I am obviously a little distracted. I should never have let that photo go up, but I took it out.

Blushing,

Julie

luvmy4sons said...

Oh and I fixed the link to your place...my links were kind of messed up. I don't want you to feel pressured to partake but wanted you to know how much I appreicate you!

Barbara H. said...

Julie, I hope I didn't sound like I was ranting at you. I just thought it odd that the quiz-makers would put a picture like that on a descriptions of a conservative person.

I didn't save the info. from my quiz because of the picture -- it never occurred to me it could be taken out of the code. I might retake it and post it next week. If I can't figure out how to remove the picture I'll be knocking on your virtual door for help. :-)

Joyful Days said...

Barbara--NO!! I sure didn't think you were ranting at me. I was just really surprised at myself that it just flew right past me. It's like having spinach in your teeth or your slip showing--you hope a friend will tell you so it doesn't keep going on!!

(())

Julie