This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back on the road...

...today through Thursday evening.

My visiting and responding have been poor. Hopefully I will be able to find a routine for the upcoming weeks.

Maybe...

Miss everyone...

Continued gratefulness for all your thoughts and prayers.

Julie

14 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

Jesus keep my sweet sister as she travels and bring her home safely again! Wrap Your arms around her and let her feel Your presence.

Renee said...

Praying for safe travels for you. Hope all goes well.

Kim said...

Godspeed Julie. I hope your trip is productive and sweet.
*smiles*
Kim

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Prayers for your safe travels. Every time I get in my car I say the guardian angel prayer. I'll say one for you too.

gemma said...

Hope you are safe and healthy and all goes well == God Bless

Buttercup said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Michelle M. said...

Hope your trip goes smoothly.

Tracy said...

Praying for your travels!!

Easter A. said...

Hi Julie,
I am pleased to meet you! Praying for your travels.

gemma said...

Hi Julie hope all is well. I just keep checking in to see where you are in your travels. Stay safe and you're in my prayers.

SQUELLY said...

Hi Julie - hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know there is a little blog award for you on my blog

SQUELLY said...

Hi Julie - hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know there is a little blog award for you on my blog

SQUELLY said...

Hi Julie - hope all is well. Just wanted to let you know there is a little blog award for you on my blog

Buttercup said...

Thinking of you!