This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Should Be Cleaning...

...but instead I'm on my computer from my still unfinished BLUE room. Love the blue!!

Waiting for my sister, nephew and niece to arrive. Let the mayhem commence.

All the cooking is outside--hamburgers on the grill, corn on the cob, veggies...plenty of food. Just nowhere to sit inside.

Anyone else want to come view the wreckage of my living room from my incomplete painting project? The canopy's up and the lawn chairs are out!

Off to find more jet fuel--ummm, I mean coffee.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a perfect day! We did corn on the grill last weekend and it was heavenly. I think we will do it again today along with grilled chicken and macaroni salad! I love summer~
*smiles*
Kim

Michelle M. said...

I hope you all had a wonderful time!

luvmy4sons said...

But your are painting...I am so proud of you!

Renee said...

Have a wonderful time!

Buttercup said...

Enjoy and have a wonderful family visit!

heidi @ ggip said...

I think we could all say we should be cleaning, but there are so many other things to do!

Renee said...

Guess what? Congratulations - you've one my give-away!

Please email me your mailing info and I'll get it out to you this week.

Tracy said...

coffee is my fuel as well=)

Carrie said...

Enjoy your visit and the outside. Sounds like fun.