But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance
This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Wanted to drop by and check on the crew! I love these words
"Fall like fire, soak like rain, Flow like mighty waters, again and again. Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff, And let a flame burn to glorify Your name."
May it be so, Lord in my life, in my family, in our Nation! We are YOUR people called by YOUR Name! May it be! AMEN!
4 comments:
Great pictures -- good reminders.
I add my thanks to all who have given so much to keep us free and to all who are giving today! Bless them and keep them safe.
"Freedom Is Never Free
Never forget that freedom is not free.
Thank a veteran today.
Thank a veteran's family."
AMEN and AMEN! :)
Wanted to drop by and check on the crew! I love these words
"Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name."
May it be so, Lord in my life, in my family, in our Nation! We are YOUR people called by YOUR Name! May it be! AMEN!
Post a Comment