This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Will Never Be the Same Again...











I Will Never Be the Same Again
by Darlene Zshech

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk apart, I'll run the race
And I will never be the same again.

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk apart, I'll run the race
And I will never be the same again.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep away the darkness
, burn away the chaff,
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

There are higher heights, there are deeper seas,
Whatever you need to do, Lord do in me.
The Glory of God fills my life,
And I will never be the same again.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep aways the darkness, burn away the chaff
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

Fall like fire, soak like rain,
Flow like mighty waters, again and again.
Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaff,
And let a flame burn to glorify Your name.

I will never be the same again,
I can never return, I've closed the door.
I will walk the path, I will run the race
And I will never be the same again.
And I will never be the same again.
And I will never be the same again.


8 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Your pictures are so nice and it is true...they grow up so fast. None of us remains the same though, growing and changing is a part of life.

luvmy4sons said...

Lovely!

Leah in Iowa said...

I posted a HillSong/Darlene Zschech song a few days ago on my blog, too! I see our great minds are still thinking alike! =)

Missing you - especially in the Giving Thanks challenge this month. Hope you are well!

~ Leah

Tracy said...

Beautiful!!

Coach J said...

Look at your boys!! How they have grown!
And I love this song.
Hope everything is going well for you :)

Winging It said...

Love your choice of lyrics! What a blessing to read!

mum2brady said...

LOVE LOVE this!!! Beautiful lyrics, beautiful pictures!!!

A Maui Blog said...

i echo most of the comments ... love, love, love this post - the photos of your voice, and the song. Made my morning today. Thank you ...

How are you doing? I'm doing ok. Still struggling about not being able to work from home but taking it a day at a time, counting my blessings and enjoying what I can. I miss visiting my bloggy friends so I made a point to do that today ...

God bless you and your family. Happy New Year!

Liza
Liza's Eyeview