This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...and Another One

I found this when I visited Donna at JUST ME. Who knew?? I'm Shampoo...not sure that the results are so accurate. S'pose it's better than being deoderant!




You Are Shampoo



You are refreshing and cheerful. You don't hold on to a lot of baggage in life.

You are a true optimist. For you, every day is a fresh start.

You are confident and bold. You are proud of who you are, simple as that.

You are passionate about life and its possibilities. You don't hold back.

5 comments:

Barbara H. said...

I got "comb." I guess that's good, lol!

Happy travels!

DebD said...

LOl - I think its better than being dental floss. ;) I came out as shampoo too but I don't know how they know all those things just by my preference for the sink over the toilet.

heidi @ ggip said...

lol

Buttercup said...

I was sure I'd be shampoo, but I was a comb, too. Thanks for some fun and sending happy St. Patrick's Day wishes.

Michelle M. said...

That is a very positive one :) And it seems very truthful!