This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Prayer Request

If you are so inclined to scroll down a bit and on my sidebar view my Twitterings...

Or click. I would be most grateful.

The end of the world, it certainly is not, but I am ill prepared for growing children.

5 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

OH sweet sister. I surely wish I could say that I have no idea what it is like to feel this fear this anxiety this concern over a child, but alas I cannot. So my heart is with you.

Jesus,

I do not know but You know. I lift this family up to you. I pray that Your love surround them in a very real way that they be filled with hope and that discouragement and despair be dispelled. Open the doorways to healing and understanding and give them what they need to get to higher ground. In Jesus name. Amen.

DebD said...

I will be praying Julie

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will be praying for you. Parenting is never easy but in the end the joys far out way the hurts or the work of being one. You are in my thoughts. Having been and still am a parent to 7 I can well relate to needing prayer.

Barbara H. said...

I don't remember how old your children are. Mine are 25, 22, and 16, so we've been through some of the rough patches. So often I would want to shield them from any difficulty and make the path for them as smooth as possible, but I know from my own life the sturdiest growth has come through those rough patches.

Renee said...

We are praying for you, your son and all the family. We will continue to do so, dear friend. Please call on me if you need anything!