This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mice in My House!!!

EEEEEKKKK!!!

Well…okay, maybe they aren’t that bad. In fact they are kind of cute. My sons love them. Alright! I think they're pretty cute too.

I know a lot of homeschool families find rodents to be wonderful pets. One of our cats would think that was a great idea, but alas, we are not going to be adding to the menagerie anytime soon.

My mice are the work of artist Ellen Jarekie who creates House-Mouse Designs®

They include “Amanda Writes,” “Mice-tro,” and “Two-Part Harmony 02.” Roo and Boo fell in love with these on one of my frequent occasional exhaustive tours short trips to Hobby Lobby. I had other ideas in my head and minimal funds, and so, did not even consider them.


But thanks to a generous and rather large holiday gift card and some holiday money came my way I went to Hobby Lobby solo when the rubber stamps were 50% off. A national holiday to be sure. So without the help of my young men I picked these out. They were tickled that Mom had taken their artistic advice when I brought my loot home. They were even more tickled when I created the cards.

For background stamps I used © Stampabilities® backgrounds, “LeLondon Script” and “Composer’s Dream.”

No comments: