This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Discovery



15 comments:

FelineFrisky said...

What a shot! Looks like the boy is floating! What is it he's found, do you know?

D :)

Cats ~ Goats ~ Quotes said...

Very unusual picture!
Happy WW!!!

Raggedy said...

Cool picture!

Jan said...

Cool! This is one of my favorites.

scribbit said...

I like this--I can't think of anything more to say but I really, really like it.

MysteriousLady said...

Totally awesome! Happy WW!

Ma said...

That's a cool photo! Great job.

Thanks for stopping by.

tatnlace said...

Wow. Did he enjoy it?

Donna said...

Fantastic! That's worthy of framing.

Jill said...

That is a really cool shot! The bubble makes a neat effect in the photo. Happy WW!

Eagles Wings said...

That is really a neat photograph.
Thanks for stopping by!

jennyr said...

That's cool!I can't seem to figure out what he's looking at...

amy said...

Thats such a great photo!

Sunflower said...

Very nice photo!

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!Welcome back any time.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

DebD said...

Wonderful photo!

Bloglines finally started working and I got all 37 of your "latest" entries (giggle)... ahh the internet.

Thanks for posting the link for Wordless Weds. I have been trying to find out where I first saw this.

Deb