This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26
Wordless Wednesday
Discovery
15 comments:
What a shot! Looks like the boy is floating! What is it he's found, do you know?
D :)
Very unusual picture!
Happy WW!!!
Cool picture!
Cool! This is one of my favorites.
I like this--I can't think of anything more to say but I really, really like it.
Totally awesome! Happy WW!
That's a cool photo! Great job.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wow. Did he enjoy it?
Fantastic! That's worthy of framing.
That is a really cool shot! The bubble makes a neat effect in the photo. Happy WW!
That is really a neat photograph.
Thanks for stopping by!
That's cool!I can't seem to figure out what he's looking at...
Thats such a great photo!
Very nice photo!
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!Welcome back any time.
I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower
Wonderful photo!
Bloglines finally started working and I got all 37 of your "latest" entries (giggle)... ahh the internet.
Thanks for posting the link for Wordless Weds. I have been trying to find out where I first saw this.
Deb
Post a Comment