
It just wouldn't seem right to do anything but a "thankful" post today. So, while not original, a very heartfelt Thirteen Things I am thankful for:
1. My faith
2. My husband
3. My sons
4. My father & the time with my mother
5. My sister
6. Her children
7. My friends both IRL & internets
8. The opportunity to homeschool my boys
9. Food in the cupboard
10. A roof over our heads
11. Vehicles to drive
12. My pets
13. An endless supply of other things to be thankful for.
THE PURPOSE BEHIND THE THURSDAY THIRTEEN:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
9 comments:
I have the same type of post today - 13 things I'm grateful for...truly, we are all blessed!
Vicki
We are so very blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
There are so many things we are thankful for, myself included, that there is no way to list them all. But God loves a thankful heart and He knows what's there.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy TT!
wishing you a wonderful day FILLED with blessings and good food!
What a lovely list. Have a wonderful day!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy TT :)
I was involved in four TTs this week:
http://www.ravensroads.com/index.php/tt13-summary/
Hope you had a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
julie,
beautiful reminders sweetie.
hugs, kathleen :)
Nice list. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment