This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every moring: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion saith my soul: therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3: 21-26

Monday, February 4, 2008

Bless My Heart and Soul

Wendy at The Button Factory passe on this award to me. She was nice enough to say: "Julie at Joyful Days. Whether she's writing about their homeschool adventures or her spiritual journey, I feel a kinship with her." Awwww...Wendy! You made me blush. That was really unexpected. Thank you!


I am supposed to share this award with ten other bloggers who I feel deserve an "E" for Excellent. So I will be passing this one on to:

Annie at My Life as Annie --Annie is such a thoughtful person, she's a good mom & from the recipes she shares, a good cook I'll wager.

Maria at Free to Fly--Maria is focused on spreading happiness and kindness throughout the blog-o-sphere. You cannot leave her blog without a smile.

Leslie at Do You Weary Like I Do?--Leslie is not afraid to tackle the tough subjects. She is honest and open and you always feel she sees the heart of the matter.

Donna at Just Me --What can I say. Donna makes me happy when I visit. She makes me feel like I've stopped by for a chat about daily life; she shares about her husband and horses.

Renee at 2 Peas in Pod--Renee is fun to visit to learn about books and recipes and kindness an hospitality. She's always there with a kind word.

Kim at mom-musings--Kim is all about family and making life sweeter. She does a great book review and is a good cook!

Heidi at God's Grace in Practice--I started visiting Heidi a short while back and I am so glad I did. Heidi is truly practicing living in God's grace.

Sheryl at Taking the Challenge --Sheryl is the hostess of Faith Lift Fridays, she is a reader and just an all around sweet blogger. Visit her for faith, family and fun!

Mrs. Pear--Who is more organized and thrifty? Who has such good menus and recipes? Mrs. Pear is a wealth of information that she generously shares. I leave her blog hungry, though...and I am NOT as good a cook--but learning!

DeeDee at It Could've Been Worse--Well...DeeDee has the best outlook on life. She makes me (and how many others) laugh until we either spew coffee on our keyboards or run for the bathroom. I think she is the Erma Bombeck of our generation. I'm waiting for the book, "Life with the FiddleFamily." DeeDee, I'd like to have mine autographed please.

And then Maria at Free to Fly and Leslie at Do You Wearly Like I Do? shared this award that originated with Karen. It says "You encourage me to follow in His FootSteps. These bloggers do this:

Maria & Leslie--back at you!

Kelli--at Living In Grace, what can I say, other than one peek at Kelli's life is enough to point me toward God's great love and grace.

Liza at Liza's Eye View--Liza has a fantastic view and it isn't just Hawaii. Visit her and see her heart for God.

Barbara at Stray Thoughts--faithful and constant, a true lady, I love the sense of peacefulness and serenety at Barbara's blog. It's obvious where she places her trust.

"Joy shared is joy doubled"--Johann Von Goethe

11 comments:

Heidi @ GGIP said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I really appreciate the award! I will try to post about it this week.

Thanks again and congratulations on getting these awards. I just can't get over how fun this pink blog is for February. It brings a smile to my face.

Fiddledeedee (It Coulda' Been Worse) said...

Thank you!!! Very sweet words. I'm blushing all pink!

Mrs. Pear said...

Wow! Thank you!

Barbara H. said...

I am so touched -- thank you so much!

annie said...

I love your pink page Julie! Thank you for the sweet thoughts & for the award.

You asked about izzy, I really should write an update on her blog.... but she is doing great. Happy & healthy.

Jendi said...

Wow! Even though my bookmarks are full of blogs to check out from the the big giveaway, I'll have to add some of these...

My husband says, "Thanks a lot!" Less computer time for him. ;)

freetofly said...

Julie, I lOVE your sweet Valentine's look! Back at Christmas I was full of ideas of how I wanted to decorate for this, then my first of the year re-do nipped that! Now I know I can come here for some Valentine's fun!

Congratulations on your wards, Julie! You are so deserving!

And THANK YOU! You are way too good to me!

P.S. You package is now enroute!

Happy Super Tuesday!
Maria

Donna said...

Well, thank you very much, sweetie!

sheryl said...

Oh you are so sweet! Thank you!

Liza's Eyeview said...

Thanks Julie - I also got this award from Mary of Kisses of Sunshine and you're among the ones I was going to pass this on to (if only I can finalize that post - I need to make some links live....)

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Congratulations on your awards! I love your blog's Valentine's look!

Thank you for sending this award my way! I'll get mine posted this week.